都柏林城市大学
首页 -新闻动态

祝大家新年快乐!都柏林城市大学校长新年致辞来啦!


Editor:DCU中国办公室| Time:2023-01-03 |From:都柏林城市大学官方公众号

视频版请点击以下链接观看:

都柏林城市大学校长新年祝福视频

文字版如下:

Hello everybody and happy Christmas from here in Albert College in Glasnevin
大家好,我在Glasnevin校区的Albert学院祝大家圣诞快乐

It's been another busy year for us here and DCU And I know too 
对我们和DCU来说,这又是忙碌的一年。我也知道

that's been incredible year for our graduates 
对于我们2022年的毕业生来说,这是难以置信的一年

and 2022 so for the development of our Emerging Leaders program 
尤其是对于我们“新兴领导人计划”的发展来说

which has become a flagship for us now
这已经成为我校的旗舰项目

and it's also another great year for mentorship.
也将直到我们开启又一个伟大的一年

That's a wonderful occasion where yourselves the alumni
这是一个很好的场合,你们,校友们

give back time to mentor students here And I know how much the students value was and
会抽出时间来指导这里的在读学生,我知道学生们的价值

I'm also grateful to graduates to yourselves for your support,
我也感谢毕业生们,感谢你们自己

through your employers for the Intra program,
通过你们的雇主对Intra项目的支持

which is a hallmark I suppose of the DCU experience.
这是我认为DCU经历的一个标志。

We’re hugely grateful too for that.
我们对此也非常感激

And I'm also thrilled to see the increasing number of students at the university
我也很高兴看到大学里越来越多的学生

who are themselves children of alumni and that's wonderful.
他们中很多都是校友的孩子,这太棒了

We had a number of alumni reunions this year,
今年我们有很多校友聚会

including the St. Pat’s class of 1972 which was really special.
包括1972年的圣帕特班,这真的很特别

And we've had a number of events like Honorary Conference
我们在都柏林和华盛顿

both here in Dublin and in Washington.
举办了许多类似荣誉会议的活动

We had meet ups in Singapore and most recently the Irish Consulate in New York.
我们在新加坡见过面,最近在纽约的爱尔兰领事馆见过面

And I'm delighted to see more and more of your connecting with the university.
我很高兴看到你们越来越多地与大学建立联系

And I look forward to the next edition of DCU Voices magazine
我期待着DCU Voices杂志的下一期

where we'll see about your experience.
我们将在那里了解毕业生的体验

Next month we have the alumni award winner so tune in for that.
下个月我们将迎来校友奖得主,敬请关注

I'd like to thank all of you for all that you do.
我要感谢你们所有人所做的一切

I always say that our mission is to transform lives in societies
我总是说,我们的使命是改变社会生活

but we do that through our graduates whether here at home or far away. 
但这是通过我们的毕业生来实现的,无论是在国内还是在国外

So folks, from all of us here in DCU a very very happy Christmas.
所以,来自DCU的所有伙伴们祝你们度过一个非常快乐的圣诞节

Enjoy every minute
祝你们度过一个非常快乐的圣诞节

and I'm wishing you a really prosperous New Year.
享受每一分钟,我祝你们新年快乐